Terms & Conditions
Users should read carefully all of the terms and conditions (“Terms”) before using the LottoPalace (“Site”) and its services. In case of any doubts or concerns regarding these conditions and/or your legal rights and obligations, please consult legal counsel before using the services offered via the Site.
In this Agreement, the following words and phrases shall (unless the context otherwise requires) have the meanings set out below:
“Applicable Law” means any and all international treaty or cooperative arrangement, foreign, national, local and other laws, statutes, regulations, rules, codes, directives and ordinances, judicial orders and judgments, enacted, adopted, issued or promulgated by the regulators, authorities, courts and government bodies having jurisdiction over the parties and/or the subject matter, including but not limited to anti-money laundering and terrorist financing regulations, anti-bribery laws, consumer protection laws, consumer credit laws and Data Protection Laws, all of the above to the extent applicable to a party, to the performance or business of that party or to the services provided by or on behalf of that party.
“Bet” – a bet on the results of the drawings of official Lotteries submitted via the Site. Such results represent a certain and publicly verifiable real event. Can also be a scractchcard/side game.
“Company” – Altair Entertainment N.V. (#131458 @ Dr. M.J. Hugenholtzweg Z/N UTS Gebouw, Curaçao) under gaming license #1668/JAZ and regulated by the government of Curaçao. Payments are processed by Payific Ltd (#C63971 @ 114 The Strand, Gzira, Malta).
“Lottery Operator” – in respect of each lottery game and draw, the official and independent third party lottery organizer that organizes and manages that lottery game and draw.
“Official winner” – a person that purchased a material lottery ticket in respect of a Lottery Draw and was determined as an official winner solely by the respective official Lottery Operator.
“Payment Method” – any kind of credit, debit, pre-paid, charge or purchase or other card and any kind of alternative payment methods (other than cards) which the Company is able and has agreed to process.
”Prize”/”Winnings”/”Winning amount” – the amount to be paid to the User in case that a Virtual Play Slip purchased by that User includes Winning numbers. The terms shall be used interchangeably.
“Services” – the Company’s services offered via the LottoPalace
“Ticket” – a Lottery Ticket purchased on behalf of the User.
“User” – any person holding a valid User Account.
“User Account” – a personal Account opened via the LottoPalace by an individual, solely for the use of that individual for the purpose of using the Services.
“Username” and “Password” – the e-mail address and password specified by the User at the point of registration (subject to any subsequent variations permitted by LottoPalace, that shall be used to carry out all deposit and withdrawal transactions via the User Account and that are intended to ensure that the User can be uniquely identified by LottoPalace.
“us”/”we”/”our” – the Company, and any subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and contractors, and any other person acting for or on behalf of the Company.
“Virtual Play Slip” – a virtual play slip purchased by the User in order to place a Bet on the result of an official Lottery and/or order a Ticket in the event of jackpots over 400,000,000.00 EUR
“Website”/”Site” – www.lottopalace.com
“Winner” – Registered User of this Site that successfully placed a Bet containing Winning numbers and registered users of all other websites, operated by the Company or by licensees of the Company that successfully placed a Bet containing Winning numbers in respect of a specific draw.
“Winning Numbers” – In respects of each draw the related final and conclusive winning numbers published by the Lottery Operator.
“you”/”your” – the User.
Status of the Company
We are not affiliated, directly or indirectly, with any lottery commission or operator anywhere in the world. We do not sell you a lottery ticket. We do not participate in the earning of any winnings nor do we receive any commissions from any lottery organization for offering our services. We do not promote a lottery and are not lottery promoters.
The preamble and definitions of this Agreement shall for all purposes form part of this Agreement, and constitute a material and substantial part of it.
- Consent to Site Terms
- In case that you do not fully agree to the Site Terms, please do not access and/or use the Site.
- Ability to accept Site Terms
- If you are under the age eighteen (18) or under the minimum legal age according to Applicable Laws in your jurisdiction, you are prohibited to access and use the Site, register an Account and use any of the Services (as defined below).
- By accessing the Site and registering an Account, you acknowledge that you are of sound mind, you are capable of taking responsibility for your own actions and enter into valid legal binding contracts.
- If we receive any reliable information that a User is under the age eighteen (18) or under the minimum legal age according to Applicable Laws in the respective jurisdiction, we may terminate or suspend that User’s Account and/or access to the Site.
- Modification of Site Terms
- We reserve the right to amend the Site Terms at any time. In such event, the Company shall take appropriate action to notify the User of such changes. Such action may include the placing of a notice of such change on a prominent position on the Website, e-mail notification, etc.
- It is the sole responsibility of the User to ensure that he is aware of the amendments.
- Continued use of the Website following any changes to the Terms and Conditions will be deemed as an acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as per their amendment. Your access and/or registration after the publishing of the amended Site Terms, signify that you accept and fully agree with the amended Site Terms.
- If any amendment of these Terms is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to stop accessing and/or using the Site.
- The Site (i) provides information about official lotteries that are operated by independent Lottery Operators worldwide, (ii) enables registered Users to place Bets on the results of official Lotteries, (iii) enables registered Users to order Lottery Tickets for specific Lottery draws in specific cases as defined below, (iv) offers other Services (as defined below) to Users, all subject to the Site Terms.
- We reserve the right to (i) suspend, change or discontinue any area of the Site, (ii) to suspend, change or discontinue any Service offered via the Site, (iii) to suspend, change, or discontinue the availability of any database, content, feature, or product of the Site at any time.
- We reserve the right to impose limits and/or restrict access to any parts or the entire Site without prior notice and liability.
- In order to use certain services offered via the Site, you must first register an Account.
- In order to register and Account, you must provide mandatory information. You warrant that the information you provide is true, full, complete and accurate. You are obliged to notify us within five (5) working days of occurrence of any change of the provided information.
- We reserve the right to request additional information and/or documents, including but not limited to proof of identity and current address, and can suspend your Account until these have been provided. The Company can terminate your Account and forfeit the funds held in your Account, should you fail to provide the requested information and/or documents within the respective deadline.
- By registering an Account, you acknowledge that your use of the Services do not violate any laws and regulations of any jurisdiction applicable to you. You fully acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to observe if any Applicable Law is restricting or prohibiting your ability to use the Services offered via the Website.
- You are prohibited from registering an Account, if you: (i) are a director, employee, officer, agent, affiliate, representative, and/or contractor of the Company, (ii) are director, employee, officer, agent, affiliate, representative, and/or contractor of any Lottery Operator and or any third party service provider we engage to perform any Services on our behalf, (iii) are spouse, de facto partner, parent, sibling, child or close family member to any person and/or entity cited in section 5.5 (i) and section 5.5 (ii).
- You are entitled to register and use only one Account, solely for your own personal use. It is prohibited to register an Account if you have registered an Account in the past which was terminated or suspended by us or any by other Company providing similar services.
- By registering an Account, you commit to cooperate with us and use the Services in good faith towards us and others using the Services.
- You are fully responsible to maintaining the confidentiality of your User Account details, including but not limited to your password and User name.
- You are fully and solely responsible for any activity that occurs in your Account and for any unauthorized use of your Account.
- You are responsible to immediately inform us when you suspect unauthorized use of your Account. You guarantee that: (i) your Account will not be used and you will not allow any other group and/or organization to use your Account for unauthorized, unlawful, fraudulent, wrongful, counterfeit, money laundering or other inappropriate actions (ii) you will not breach the Site or try to do the like, (iii) you will not solicit any improper aid from any person and/or entity cited in section 5.5 (“Unauthorized Activities”).
- In the event that any information of any Unauthorized Activities comes to our attention trough reliable means, we reserve the right to inform any competent authority, to cancel your Account and/or access to the Site and to cease any capital available in your Account.
- You shall be purely subject for all mishaps, obligations and expenses due to any Unauthorized Activity committed by you and/or committed by another person or entity with your consent and you shall reimburse us for any such mishaps, obligations and expenses provoked from any such action.
- It is prohibited to register an Account if you: (i) are citizen or resident of Afghanistan, Belgium, British Virgin Islands, Cuba, Curacao, Denmark, Estonia, France, Gibraltar, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Jersey, Jordan, Malta, Netherlands Antilles, Pakistan, Romania, Seychelles, Somalia, Spain, Syria, United Kingdom, United States of America, United States Minor Outlying Islands, US Virgin Islands, Yemen (ii) are any person citizen of or resident in a country identified as having strategic deficiencies by the FATF (http://www.fatf-gafi.org)
- Payment Method:
- In order to use certain Services, you must provide full, complete and accurate information of your Payment Method.
- You warrant that you are fully entitled to use the Payment Method provided in connection with your Account.
- In case that you are not the owner of the Payment Method, you warrant that you obtained consent to use the Payment Method from the owner of the Payment Method prior to registration.
- In the event that any information of any unauthorized use of a Payment Method by you comes to our attention trough reliable means, we reserve the right to inform any competent authority, entity, organization, online payment service providers, banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions of your personal identifiable information and of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity performed by you or via your Account.
- In the event that the User has deposited funds using a credit cards the Company may request for copies of the front and back of the said credit card. The Company strongly encourages that in such cases the User ensures that only the first six (6) Digits and the last four (4) Digits of the card are visible for the User’s own protection. CVV/CVV2 number at the back of the card, should also not be visible.
- If you transfer funds into your Account, such funds will be deposited into your Account upon actual receipt of funds. Minimum and maximum limits may be applied in respect of transferring funds into and out of your Account, depending upon your history with the Company, the method of deposit, and other risk factors as determined solely by the Company.
- You agree that you shall not make any charge backs and/or deny or reverse any payment made by you in connection with the Services, and you shall reimburse the Company for any loss, cost and/or damage it incurs as a result of any such action by you, and in any event you will promptly pay any and all of your debts to the Company.
- Lottery draws
- Lottery draws are operated by independent, official, formal and legal Lottery Operators based in different jurisdictions worldwide.
- Placing of Bets and Tickets orders
- For jackpots of not more than 400,000,000.00 EUR, we make available certain tools on the Site which enable you to place a Bet on the results of Official Lotteries. In order to do so you must complete and submit a Virtual Play Slip.
- For jackpots over 400,000,000.00 EUR we make available certain tools on the Site which enable you to place a ticket order and the Company will purchase on your behalf a Ticket from an official point of sale of the respective Lottery Operator. In order to do so you must complete and submit a Virtual Play Slip.
- If you wish to place a Bet/Ticket order on the outcome of a Lottery Draw, you must choose a type of Virtual Play Slip, complete and submit the Virtual Play Slip, and pay the price for submitting the Virtual Play Slip.
- The results of the respective Lottery Draw will be displayed on the Site, shortly after the official drawing time when the information is available from the corresponding Lottery Operator.
- We stop to accept the submission of Virtual Play Slips for a certain period of time prior to the performance of the related Lottery Draw by its Lottery Operator (“Cut-Off Time”). We display the amount of time that is remaining until the Cut-Off Time for each Lottery Draw on the Site. We retain the right in our sole discretion to determine the length of the Cut-Off Time. Please be aware that once the Cut-Off Time for a particular Lottery Draw has expired, you will no longer be able to submit a Virtual Play Slip for it.
- Submission of Virtual Play Slips
- If you wish to place a Bet on the outcome of a lottery draw in the event of jackpots of not more than 400,000,000.00 EUR or order a Ticket in the event of jackpots of over 400,000,000.00 EUR, you must choose the type of Virtual Play Slip relating to the respective lottery draw and you may complete the form by specifying the numbers to be played or choose to use the auto pick feature which will populate the Virtual Play Slip with randomly selected numbers.
- Once a Virtual Play Slip is submitted it cannot be amended or cancelled and you agree that your submission and payment is final, non-cancelable, and non-refundable.
- Price for submitting of Virtual Play Slips
- The price for submitting the Virtual Play Slip is the amount displayed on the Site at the moment of submission of the Virtual Play Slip.
- The Bet will be placed and the Ticket will be ordered, only after the corresponding order is placed as defined in 9.1, the corresponding payment is paid and the payment is verified and confirmed by us.
- After the payment is verified, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Your request to place a Bet/order a Ticket is subject to sufficient funds in your User Account to pay the price for submitting the Virtual Play Slip or the provision of Payment Method which allow the payment of the price for submitting the Virtual Play Slip. If the funds in your User Account are insufficient for the payment of the price for submitting the Virtual Play Slip or the Payment Method provided by you do not allow the payment of the price for submitting the Virtual Play Slip, either at the time of the request placed by you or at the time in which the Company debits your User Account or the Payment Method provided by you for any reason whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any limits placed by you, and any chargebacks or withdrawal of funds; any malfunction or inability to process the card or the alternative payment method), or any time in between, the Bet will not be placed/the Ticket will not be ordered, regardless of whether your request was registered with the Company or not;
- You hereby release, indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses arising from not placing a Bet/not ordering a Ticket due to lack of funds, in whole or in part, in your User Account or the lack of possibility to debit the Payment Method provided by you, in whole or in part.
- Purchase of lottery Tickets by local representatives (jackpots over 400,000,000.00 EUR)
- Upon verification of payment we engage a local representative to purchase a Lottery Ticket on your behalf and lodge the corresponding form with the respective Lottery Operator. This is a courier service.
- We use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the purchased and lodged Ticket comply with the time frames set forth in the pertinent Lottery Operator rules and with your specifications. We will debit your User Account and/or your Payment Method at any time between the time in which you place a request to purchase the Ticket and the time in which the agent of the Company purchases the Ticket on your behalf. You acknowledge that since the lottery Tickets are purchased locally immediately following your submission of the Virtual Play Slip, there is no option of timely cancellation and you agree that your submission and payment is final, non-cancelable, and non-refundable. In the event of any inconsistency between the numbers appearing on a Virtual Play Slip and a Lottery Ticket, the numbers on the Lottery Ticket will prevail.
- The subscription Service
- We make available certain tools on the Site which enable you to place a Bet on the outcome of each future draw of a Lottery and/or if applicable (for jackpots over 400,000,000.00 EUR) order a Ticket for each future draw of a Lottery.
- The frequency of draws per week depends on the specific Lottery in accordance with the rules of the specific Lottery Operator and is displayed on the Site prior to confirmation of your order and submission of the related Virtual Play Slip.
- Your subscription and all related payment obligations will remain valid until you choose to deactivate your participation in the subscription service. You may exercise your right to deactivate your participation in the subscription service at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You acknowledge that the price for submitting the Virtual Play Slip for each lottery draw will be debited from your account or if your account does not contain sufficient funds, will be charged from your Payment Method (including credit card) and you hereby authorize us do so. This authorization shall remain valid and effective until cancelled by you.
- The group play service
- The group play service enables you to purchase one or more shares in a set of lines.
- In the event that a line(s) forming part of the set of lines contains Winning Numbers you will be entitled to receive a portion of the Prize resulting from the winning line(s) equal to the percentage of shares you have purchased out of the total available shares in that group play.
- Payout calculation and Prize collection for winning Bets (jackpots of not more than 400,000,000.00 EUR)
- The Winning amount of each Winner or team of Winners (in the event of Group Play), is determined by dividing the total prize pool of the respective prize level by the total number of Winners plus the total number of Official winners.
- Any rollover regulations of official lotteries, concerning the forced jackpot distribution of the accumulated jackpot amount to lower prize levels in case there has been no official winner in the jackpot prize level, do not apply. In such cases the estimated jackpot amount for the jackpot prize level is used for determination of the winning amount of the respective draw, assuming that the jackpot amount has not been distributed to lower prize levels. In case any winning amounts have been distributed to other prize levels by any official lottery, the theoretical winning amount of the respective prize level according to the official rules of distribution will be used for calculating the determination of the winning amount of the respective draw.
- For prize levels 3 to 13 the Prize will be either transferred directly into your Account or the Company may require at its sole discretion that prior to transferring the Prize into your Account you submit a claim form and/or you provide additional information and documents, including but not limited to certified copies of proof of identity and address. Such information and documents must be provided no later than the date indicated by the Company.
- For prize levels 1 and 2 a claim form (Winner’s Statement) will be sent to you via the email provided by you during registration. You must fill, sign and return the claim form. The Prize amount as defined in 13.1 will be transferred to you within 30 days after the claim form is submitted, processed, verified, approved and the funds are paid to the Company by the third party insurance provider.
- Ticket Prize collection (jackpots over 400,000,000.00 EUR)
- The Prize to which a winning Ticket is entitled is determined solely by the official Lottery Operator.
- All Prizes under 600 USD or its equivalent will be collected on your behalf and paid into your Account. You hereby authorize the Company and its representatives to collect your Prize from the related Lottery Operator on your behalf and transfer it to your Account.
- For prizes of $600 US dollars and above, the winning ticket will be delivered to you and you will collect the corresponding prize directly from the corresponding Lottery Operator. All costs and liability for the delivery of the ticket and collection of the corresponding prize will be solely yours.
- If you request to receive the Ticket in your country of residence, and only if it is legal according to the local law in the country of origin and in the destination country, the original Ticket and the relevant forms provided by the pertinent Lottery Operator will be sent to you via FedEx or other similar courier. All costs for the delivery of the Ticket and collection of the corresponding Prize will be solely yours. However, we will be responsible to assist you in collecting the Winnings.
- If you request to receive the Ticket in person, you travel to the pertinent country, the winning Ticket and the relevant forms provided by the pertinent Lottery Operator is hand-delivered to you by our local agent. All costs for the collection of the corresponding Prize will be solely yours. However, we will be responsible to assist you in collecting the Winnings. You are solely responsible and liable for your travel to and from the pertinent country, and for all of your related costs and expenses, including, without limitation, travel, accommodation and subsistence costs. If you travel to collect your Prize, then you agree that you remain solely responsible and liable for, and shall: (i) obtain all necessary visas and permits that are necessary to enter the pertinent territory; (ii) secure travel insurance (which must cover you for medical, personal injury and property claims); (iii) obtain all medical inoculations, approvals and/or consents; and (iv) comply with any Lottery Operator Rules that require the completion and submission of specific forms, paperwork or documentation prior to collecting a Prize (collectively, “Travel Requirements”). You acknowledge that your failure to obtain or comply with certain Travel Requirements may preclude you from collecting your Prize. You undertake all travel at your own risk. You hereby waive any legal or equitable claims, rights or remedies you may have against the Company with respect to any travel, including without limitation travel-related incidents, injuries, illnesses, or losses that you may suffer or incur; and your failure to obtain or comply with any travel requirements, including if you are unable to collect your Prize as a result.
- You agree that by taking possession of your winning Ticket, you are personally responsible for collecting the Prize directly from the pertinent Lottery Operator and you waive any legal or equitable claims, rights or remedies you may have against us, with respect to your collection, or non-collection, of the Prize. Under no circumstances we shall have any obligation to pay you an amount equal to what a Lottery Operator may fail to pay you in connection with any Prize.
- Our ultimate responsibility is the transfer of the winning Ticket to you and to assist you, but the ultimate burden of Prize collection, above 600 USD falls between you and the pertinent Lottery Operator. Your right to collect the Prize is exercised according to the rules of the pertinent Lottery Operator and according to the Applicable laws in the respective jurisdiction
- Euro Millions. The draws are normally held every Tuesday and Friday. Euromillions is a transnational lottery with operators in each participating territory. The calculation of the Prize will be based on the official winning amounts as published on e.g. www.win2day.at.
- EuroJackpot. The draws are normally held every Friday. EuroJackpot is a transnational lottery with operators in each participating territory. The calculation of the Prize will be based on the official winning amounts as published on e.g. www.lotto.de/de/ergebnisse/eurojackpot/archiv.html.
- US Mega Millions. The draws are normally held every Tuesday and Friday. The calculation of the Prize will be based on the announced jackpot amount (not “Cash Value” amount) as published on megamillions.com . The winning amount per Winner in prize level 2 is fixed at 1,000,000.00 USD and in prize level 3 at 5,000.00 USD. The winning numbers are issued by Multi-State Lottery Association (MUSL) (4400 N.W. Urbandale Drive Urbandale, Iowa 50322).
- US Powerball. The draws are normally held every Wednesday and Saturday. The calculation of the Prize will be based on the jackpot amount (not “Cash Value” amount) as announced on powerball.com . The winning amount per Winner in prize level 2 is fixed at 1,000,000.00 USD and in prize level 3 at 10,000.00 USD. The winning numbers are issued by Multi-State Lottery Association (MUSL) (4400 N.W. Urbandale Drive Urbandale, Iowa 50322).
- German Lotto 6aus49. The draws are normally held every Wednesday and Saturday. The calculation of the Prize will be based on the official winning amounts as published on lotto.de . The winning numbers are issued by Deutscher Lotto- und Totoblock (DLTB) (Saarland-Sporttoto GmbH, SaaruferStraße 17, 66117 Saarbrücken).
- Bono Lotto. The draws are normally held every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. The calculation of the Prize will be based on the official winning amounts as published on www.loteriasyapuestas.es. The winning numbers are issued by Sociedad Estatal Loterias y Apuestas del Estado, S.A. (SELAE) (c/ Capitan Haya 53, 28020 Madrid).
- Austrian Lotto 6 out of 45.
The draws are normally held every Wednesday and Sunday. The calculation of the Prize will be based on the official winning amounts as published on www.win2day.at. The winning numbers are issued by Österreichische Lotterien Gesellschaft m.b.H (Rennweg 44 ‘ 1030 Wien).
- Powerball Australia. The draws are normally held every Thursday. The calculation of the Prize will be based on the official winning amounts as published on www.tatts.com. The winning numbers are issued by Tatts Group Limited (Street Address 87 Ipswich Rd, Woolloongabba QLD 4102).
- UK National Lottery. The draws are normally held every Wednesday and Saturday. The calculation of the Prize will be based on the official winning amounts as published on national-lottery.co.uk . The winning numbers are issued by Camelot UK Lotteries Limited (Tolpits Lane, Watford, Herts WD18 9RN).
- UK Thunderball.
The draws are normally held every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. The calculation of the Prize will be based on the official winning amounts as published on www.national-lottery.co.uk. The winning numbers are issued by Camelot UK Lotteries Limited (Tolpits Lane, Watford, Herts WD18 9RN).
- Irish Lotto. The draws are normally held every Wednesday and Saturday. The calculation of the Prize will be based on the official winning amounts as published on www.lottery.ie. The winning numbers are issued by Premier Lotteries Ireland Limited (PLI) (Abbey Street Lower, Dublin 1).
- France Lotto. The draws are normally held every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. The calculation of the Prize will be based on the official winning amounts as published on www.fdj.fr. The winning numbers are issued by La Française Des Jeux (126 Gallieni 92643 Boulogne-Billancourt).
- El Gordo de la Primitiva. The draws are normally held every Sunday. The calculation of the Prize will be based on the official winning amounts as published on www.loteriasyapuestas.es. The winning numbers are issued by Sociedad Estatal Loterias y Apuestas del Estado, S.A. (SELAE) (c/ Capitan Haya 53, 28020 Madrid.
- Swedish Lotto.
The draws are normally held every Wednesday and Saturday. Only the FIRST set of the draw will be insured. The second ball set will be disregarded. The calculation of the Prize will be based on the official winning amounts as published on https://svenskaspel.se. The winning numbers are issued by the AB Svenska Spel (Norra Hansegatan 17, 621 80 Visby, Sweden).
- Voiding of Bets/Ticket orders
- The Company is authorized to void any Bet/Ticket order even after the pertinent draw has taken place and even in the case where the User was entitled to certain winnings if:
- The Company was instructed to place a Bet/ Ticket order after the start of the pertinent draw and/or the Company erroneously accepted to place a Bet/ Ticket order after the start of the relevant draw;
- The Company becomes aware of a genuine error in relation to a Bet/ Ticket order or draw and is not able to contact the User to correct the error or confirm the Bet/ Ticket order before the deadline;
- The Company was instructed to place a Bet/ Ticket order by a User who has provided false, incomplete or expired information in connection with their User Account or otherwise in connection with the Site or the Services available through it and/or by a User who has breached in any way the conditions of clause 2, clause 5 and clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions.
- in conjunction with any draw, fraud and/or technical and/or human error or unwarranted influence was found or the draw is declared by an organizer or co-organizer as being invalid or the contest has to be interrupted or called off because it cannot be staged properly for reasons affecting its reliability – e.g. if computers are infected with viruses or Trojans – or if errors occur in hard- and/or software – and/or for other technical reasons affecting the administration, certainty, integrity and/or normal and proper staging of the contest.
- the User tried to manipulate the entry procedure, the contest and/or the contest application, and/or breaks the rules of the contest and/or make any other unfair and/or dishonest attempt to interfere with the game.
- Payments and cash outs
- Acceptance of a cashout request is subject to any deposit method restrictions, transaction and withdrawal limits and security reviews (and any other terms of these Terms and Conditions). Cash outs shall be made by cheque, wire, credit card and/or any other manner which the Company selects at its sole discretion, although the Company will try to accommodate your preferences as indicated by you.
- The Company may report, withhold and deduct any amount from your User Account in order to comply with Applicable Law.
- Payments will be made as soon as reasonably possible, although there may be delays due to any security review undertaken by the Company and where the Company holds any such payments in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- While the Company does not charge commissions for any cash outs, there may be third party fees, commissions and/or costs incurred in connection with such cash outs (including, but not limited to, conversion charges, fees and/or commissions) and these will be deducted from the funds cashed out.
- The Company retains the right to withhold any payments to you, in the event that it believes or suspects (at its sole discretion) that you may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity, or if the Company has any concerns about the operation of your User Account or the cash out request. In such cases, the Company may commence and/or be involved in and/or assist any investigation into such circumstances (including, but not limited to, by way of disclosing any relevant information, including your personal identifiable information, to any third party), and you agree to assist and cooperate with any such investigation.
- Prior to executing a withdrawal, the Company may request the User to provide legal identification documents including certified copies of passports, national identity cards or any other form of identification Company shall deem necessary at its own discretion. In the event that the User has deposited funds using a credit cards or in the event that the withdrawal shall be to a credit card, Company may request for copies of the front and back of the said credit card. The Company strongly encourages that in such cases the User ensures that only the first six (6) Digits and the last four (4) Digits of the card are visible for the User’s own protection. CVV/CVV2 number at the back of the card, should also not be visible.
- You shall be solely and wholly responsible for the reporting and payment of any and all taxes and charges arising from or imposed on amounts paid or transferred to you by the Site under these Terms and Conditions.
- Withdraw requests are limited to no more than 2 requests per week per user with a max amount of no more than 3000 Euros per week.
- Withdraws of deposited amounts are only available for withdraw 48hrs after deposited.
- Responsible behavior
- The Company adheres to the highest legal and moral standards that prohibit minors from playing lottery games.
- The Company reserves the right to close any Account where there is a reasonable assumption that the account holder and/or user is underage.
- In order to protect minors, you acknowledge and warrant to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Keep your personal information (including Credit/Debit Card data, bank account & online payment methods details) safe.
- Log out of any online accounts where financial services can be used EVERY TIME you leave your personal computer unattended.
- Make sure you provide minors with proper education regarding the risks connected with gambling-related activities.
- Monitor your computers’ browsing history and set security parameters to protect minors against accessing websites that offer online gambling entertainment.
- Should you notice that any minor is registered with the Site, please contact us at email@example.com .
- The Company places great emphasis on playing responsibly and it is one of our primary concerns to help our customers avoid gambling addiction and any potential problems connected with this addiction.
- Users have the option of resigning from our services at any time and can do so simply by contacting our support team and requesting an account cancellation.
- We strongly recommend respecting these simple rules in order to avoid gambling addiction:
- Set a money limit before you start playing. Setting a money limit in advance will help you stay in control of your gaming.
- Don’t consider gambling to be your primary source of income.
- Do not exceed your money limit. If you have lost and continue to play in order to make up for your losses, you expose yourself to higher financial risk.
- Take breaks. Playing continuously without taking breaks increases the risk of becoming addicted.
- Don’t do drugs or use alcohol while playing. These substances can cloud your judgment and potentially lead you to make rash decisions.
- The Users may at their own discretion choose to exclude themselves from playing any Games on the Website at any time they desire. This should be done by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating such a request.
- You may also choose to impose a time limit per session by contacting Customer support by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Once you have received confirmation of this from customer service your time limit will be imposed.
- Other rights
In addition, we reserve the right:
- To set off against a User’s Winnings the amount of any unpaid amount by that User;
- To terminate, vary or suspend any User Account, immediately and without prior notice, if any information of any Unauthorized Activities comes to our attention; and
- To require that the relevant User provide certified copies of identification documents and proof of address in order to enable us to verify the validity of User Account details and the User’s entitlement to the Winnings or Prizes.
- We will use reasonable endeavour to avoid any error related to any information published on the Site and we reserve the right to correct any errors.
- Where we become aware of an error, we will use reasonable endeavour to inform the affected User of the error.
- The User shall immediately notify us if any funds are credited to his User Account in error. Should such a mis-credit occur, the funds in question shall not be withdrawn or otherwise used by the User, and we reserve the right to withdraw or recover these funds.
- LIMITED RESPONSIBILITY
- We endeavour to ensure that the Site and the services available through it are available to Users as much as is reasonably possible, but cannot and does not guarantee that: (i) the Site will be available at any specific time or for any specific period; or that the Site’s features, functionality or performance will meet the User’s requirements or those of anyone else (ii) the Site or its features and functionality are, or will be, compatible with, or available on, the device or system used by a User to access the Site.
- We do not warrant that any alerts a User may choose to subscribe to will be provided in advance of the deadline for submitting a Bet/Ticket order for the relevant draw and shall have no liability to a User if any such alerts are incorrect or delayed or are not sent to or not received by the User.
- THE USER RECOGNIZE THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THESE TERMS AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY SPECIFICALLY AND EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY TYPE OR NATURE WHATSOEVER WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION (1) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, OR ACCURACY IN RELATION TO OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION TO ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED, THE SERVICES OR OTHERWISE TO COMPANY’S PERFORMANCE HEREIN; (2) AS TO THE AVAILABILITY OR CONTENT OF THE SERVICES; COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS OR THAT THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY WILL BE CORRECTED. COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS OR LIABILITIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER SUFFERED OR INCURRED IN THIS RESPECT.
- In particular, the Company and any of its associates, affiliates, parent or subsidiary corporations and their respective assignees, agents, franchises, licensees, employees, officers and directors shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, special, incidental or punitive damages (including without limitation, lost business, revenue, profits, or goodwill) arising in connection with the Terms or the provision of the Services (including any service implementation delays/failures), under any theory of tort, contract, warranty, strict liability or negligence, even if the Company has been advised, knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages.
- The maximum aggregate liability of the Company for any liability and any cause of action arising under or in connection with the Terms or the provision of the Services, howsoever arising (including by way of negligence or any other theory of law), shall be limited to the fees paid by the User to the Company under the Terms.
- In these Terms, nothing shall block the Company’s responsibility for personal injury or death coming from its disregard or for any counterfeit.
- The Company and any of its associates, affiliates, parent or subsidiary corporations and their respective assignees, agents, franchises, licensees, employees, officers and directors shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from the insolvency of any bank or any operator, including (without limitation) any bank and any payment service provider with which the Company and its subsidiaries maintain its accounts and any related operator.
- Company shall not be liable for the legal validity of the contest mechanism or its availability to Users and shall be under no obligation to verify this aspect.
- Company and any of its associates, affiliates, parent or subsidiary corporations and their respective assignees, agents, franchises, licensees, employees, officers and directors will not be liable to a User or anyone else, whether in contract, tort (including negligence, breach of statutory duty or other tort) or otherwise:
- for any loss of revenue, business, anticipated savings or profits (whether direct or indirect); or
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs or other claims, howsoever caused or arising, whether through non-supply or late supply of the Site or any service available through the Site, non-performance of these Terms or otherwise.
- Except as expressly stated elsewhere in these Terms, all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms, whether express or implied (by common law, statute, collaterally or otherwise) are hereby excluded, except in the case of fraud, or where such exclusion is not permitted by Applicable law.
- No refunds are provided save as expressly provided in these Terms.
- Without prejudice to any other provision of these Terms, the Company shall not be liable to any person:
- for any event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation, any actual or threatened war or other threat or challenge to governmental authority, confiscation, nationalization, requisition or destruction of or damage to property by or under the order of any Government or public or local authority, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, tempest, power cut and/or failure or obstruction of any network, broadcasting or telecommunications service;
- for the failure of, or damage or destruction to, or any errors caused by the computer systems or records of the Company or any third party (including, without limitation, the Site), or any aspect of the foregoing;
- for delays, losses, errors or omissions in or made by the postal or other delivery service or by the banking system;
- for any other action or event that prevents or hinders the issue of a valid order;
- for the refusal to sell a service to any person or to allow any person to place an order; and
- for any losses caused to Users including misuse or unauthorized use of passwords, money lost by placing orders and failure or malfunction of the equipment or technology of the relevant User or his/her Internet service provider.
- Complaints, cancellations and refunds
- If you have any complaints, claims or disputes with regard to the Site and/or the Services, you must submit your complaint to the Company in writing as soon as is reasonably practicable following the occurrence of the event to which the complaint, claim or dispute refers. Complaints may be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via our Contact Us Page indicating your claim/complaint with maximum description and details. We will endeavour to resolve the matter to your satisfaction within 14 days maximum.
- Our cancellation and refund policy is operated pursuant to clause 9.2 and clause 11.2.
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) Policy
- The Company takes active measures to ensure that all customers are of legal age (18 years old) and to prove your identity (a process called Know Your Customer ‘KYC’)
- Deposits and/or purchases that exceed 2000 EUR (or currency equivalent) or payments which taken cumulatively within a 30 day period exceed 2000 EUR (or currency equivalent) are classified in as Qualifying Transactions and as such trigger the requirement for evidence to be gathered confirming the registered Users’ identity. The Company may also carry such verification procedures in case of lower deposits/payouts.
- In the event of a Qualifying Transaction, you are obliged to prove your identity and current address. In such event your account will be immediately suspended until you prove your identity to the Company’s satisfaction.
- An email will be sent to the you, explaining the procedure to be followed and will request the following information/documents pertaining to the verification of your identity:
- Color copy of a valid passport
- Color copy of a valid national ID card
The identity documents must be:
- A good clear copy, plainly legible,
- Unexpired at the date of receipt,
- Bear a photo of the holder, and
- Signed by the holder.
Recent [not older than 3 months] proof of residential address:
- Utility bill or
- Bank Statement
- Upon receipt of the relevant documents and subject to a satisfactory validation the Company will authorize the re-activation of the account and process the Qualifying Transaction.
- In the event of a withdrawal request that exceed 2000 EUR (or currency equivalent) the Company reserves the right to request valid certified copies of the provided identity documents as well as certified copies of any additional documents, according to the sole discretion of the Company.
- The Company shall report any suspicious transaction to the relevant competent authorities in Curacao.
- If the User becomes aware of any suspicious activity, the User must report this to the Company immediately.
- The Company may suspend, block or close an Account and withhold funds if requested to do so in accordance with the Laws of Curacao.
- Bonus Policy
- In the event that you are a new User to the Website and you register an Account, you may be eligible to receive a certain amount of welcome credit for you to use in connection with the Website. (“Welcome Bonus”).
- The Welcome Bonus will be credited to your Account shortly after your first purchase. A free ticket or welcome bonus can be a free participation in a pool of players in a lottery draw.
- Bonus credit may be used solely in connection with your future transactions on the Website. You may not withdraw the monetary value of unused Bonus Credit from your Account.
- Bonuses can only be received ONCE per person/account, family, household, address, e-mail address, credit card number, IP addresses and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc.). The Company reserves the right to close your account and confiscate any existing funds if evidence of abuse/fraud is found.
- All promotions, bonuses or special offers are subject to promotion-specific terms and conditions. All promotional bonuses credited to a customer’s account must be used in accordance with these terms and conditions. The company reserves the right to withdraw any promotion, bonus or special offer at any time.
- If the customer participates uses bonuses, winnings may only be redeemed if the requirements and rules of this particular promotion/bonus have been met.
- If a customer maintains multiple accounts in violation of these terms, any bonus credits will be cancelled and deducted from the original account.
- The customer may request that the funds be paid out in whole or in part at any time, unless: the funds in the player‘s account consist of a bonus or winnings from a bonus that have not yet been wagered according to bonus specific wagering requirements.
- All winnings you receive through the use of your bonus money remain bonus money until you have met the wagering requirements.
- The Company may, at its sole discretion, refuse to register and provide a User Account to anyone and close any User Account.
- The Company shall be entitled, at its sole discretion and without any prior notice, to change, amend, modify, remove or discontinue, from time to time, any of the Services with immediate effect. We shall not be liable for any loss suffered by you resulting from any changes made and you shall have no claims against us in such regard.
- The Company may, at its sole discretion, transfer or assign this Agreement (in whole or in part) to any third party without any prior notice; without derogating from the above, the Site and/or any of the Services may be operated by third parties. You may not transfer, assign or pledge in any manner whatsoever any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement.
- You understand that you will receive electronic communications from the Company, posted on the Site and/or sent to you via e-mail. All such communications will be considered in writing and will be considered received by you within 24 hours from the time in which the notice was posted on the Site or sent to you via e-mail.
- These Terms constitutes the entire agreement between the Company and you with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede any and all prior agreement between the Company and you in relation to the same. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Terms, you have not relied on any representation made by us. Any representation, promise, undertaking or consent, whether verbal or in writing, which is not included in the Terms, will not be valid.
- The failure of the Company at any time in enforcing any right or remedy under the Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any future or other exercise of such right or remedy.
- The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Curacao. You irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Curacao for settlement of any disputes or matters arising out of or concerning this Agreement or its enforceability.
- If any part of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, then such provision shall be excluded from the Terms and the remainder of this Terms shall be interpreted as if such provision was so excluded and shall be enforceable in accordance with its terms; provided, however, that in such event the Terms shall be interpreted so as to give effect, to the greatest extent consistent with and permitted by Applicable Law, to the meaning and intention of the excluded provision as determined by such court of competent jurisdiction.
- You acknowledge that your failure to comply with the Terms may result in disqualification, the suspension and/or termination of your User Account, forfeiture of funds and/or legal action against you.
- The Terms have been drafted in the English language. In the event of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of this Agreement and the English language version, the meaning of the English language version shall prevail.
- The Company may, at any time, set off any positive balances in your User Account against any amount owed by you to the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to limit or refuse any activity and/or request made by you or through your User Account.
- Unless explicitly stated in this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement shall: be construed as creating any agency, arrangement, partnership, joint venture, trust of fiduciary relationships or any other similar relationship between you and us; create or confer any rights or benefits to any third party, or grant you any security interest in any asset of us, including (but not limited to) any sum held in your User Account.
- The contents of this Website (including these Terms) are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is the Company or other third party licensors. All products and company names and logos mentioned on this Website are the trademarks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including Altair Entertainment N.V. Users are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website only for their personal reference and not for any type of commercial or other monetary gain, and only provided that:
- no documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way;
- no graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text; and
iii. the status of Altair Entertainment N.V (and of identified contributors) as the author of any material on this Website is acknowledged.
- Otherwise, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored, modified, copied, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed, by any means or in any manner, or included in any other website or in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service including, but not limited to, text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without Company’s express prior written consent.
- The User hereby acknowledges and consents that the Company may process his/her personal data for the purposes of allowing the User to access and use the Website. The Company will protect the User’s personal information and respect the User’s privacy in accordance with best business practices and Applicable laws.
- The Company is hereby acknowledging that it will only use the personal data of the User to allow the User to participate in the Services and to carry out operations relevant to the participation in the Services by the User.
- The Company shall also process the personal data of the User for the purposes of carrying out verification procedures.
- The Company reserves the right to share personal user information to their marketing partners (network provider, bank, payment solutions, subsidiaries etc.) and companies providing operational services. The User’s personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, except for disclosures between companies belonging to the same group with the Company (including but not limited to cross-brand selling) or disclosures necessary for processing of the User’s requests, such as effecting transactions on the User’s Account or participating in the Services, to carry verification procedures or unless it is required by Applicable Law. As Company’s business partners or suppliers or service providers may be responsible for certain parts of the overall functioning or operation of the Website, personal data may be disclosed to them. The User hereby consents to all such disclosures.
- The User carries the right to access personal data held by the Company about him/her at any time.
- The User must immediately inform the Company of any changes in any of the information given by the User, and is sole responsible to amend the information himself/herself.
- The User herby consents the Company and/or its service providers to transfer personal data from one country to another in order to provide the User with an efficient service.
- The User hereby consents the Company to disclose personal data to credit rating agencies, fraud detection agencies and anti-money laundering agencies.
- In order to make the visit to the Website by the User more user-friendly, to keep track of visits to the Websites and to improve the service, the Company collects a small piece of information sent from the browser, called a cookie. The User may if he desires turn off the collection of cookies as further provided in the relevant browser instructions. The User acknowledges that turning off cookies may restrict/limit his use of the Website.
- Notwithstanding the above, the Company may publish details about specific winnings of individual players on the Website. Such publications will include the username of the relevant player and the amount won, and the User hereby agrees and approves of such publications on the Website. The User hereby agrees that the Company keeps him/her informed from time to time about changes on the Website, new services and promotions. The User may opt out from this service by sending an email to email@example.com.